Friday, July 01, 2011

Children growing up!

Bethany’s first trial morning at school…..
Mark worked from home today so all five of us walked down to Caversham Primary school. It was an emotional day! Bethany was quite upset as they took her to her classroom, but once they’d peeled her of Mummy she appeared to have had a lovely time and was very proud to walk up the preschool and show them her uniform. I spent the whole morning worrying about her and feeling emotionally drained!


Callum also had a session at preschool by himself – his first without Bethany or Mum. Having expected Bethany to be very confident about going off into ‘Big School’ and Callum to be nervous and apprehensive about going into ‘Pre School’ I was proved completely wrong! Mark dropped Callum off and he was straight in there. When I picked him up all the staff said that he had been brilliant and had a lovely morning.

2 very proud parents – 2 mucky children eating their ‘well done’ ice cream.



Needless to say, Elsie was an angel and adapted to the emotions of the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home