Monday, February 26, 2007



As you may have gathered from my blog entries, visits to Costa coffee in Caversham have become a weekly activity (with at least 1 or 2 visits a week!). It’s more expensive then going to the pub for a round of drinks so we may have to reduce our visits… it helps now that we’re not having a naughty cake each time. I am desperately trying to lose those pregnancy pounds!

Bethany is smiling loads now and grabs at everything going (although to date my glasses have been safe!!!). It’s amazing watching her play – I can’t believe she’s 12 weeks on Friday. She also absolutely loves her bath time and seems very happy to splash manically… I tend to let her do this for quite a while because
she gets really upset when we take her out and
I figure it probably tires her out and helps her to sleep so well.

Bethany’s eye is still quite sore (not saw or soar as I had previously written!!!)and we have some eye drops from the doctor to help, but she insists on rubbing it constantly! Hopefully she’ll be feeling better soon, although it sounds like she might be getting another cold!


Mark and I are both doing really well, but realised last week that we had officially turned the corner and become old when we completed a jigsaw we’d been working on and felt really satisfied!!!!!!

You've seen most of these, but here's the link anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home