Friday, January 19, 2007

Another week flies by....

Another week has nearly passed us by… where has it gone!?

Bethany continues to grow up (and out!) and is now beginning to smile, which is amazing and does bring tears of joy to my eyes every time (I blame it on the hormones!).


Here’s a quick recap of our week… if you’re interested
Monday: All the NCT mums and babies met up to swap stories. Bethany’s sleep patterns definitely seem favourable compared to some of the others!
Tuesday: Aunty Clare came to visit before going off to Australia for up to 12 months. It was great to see you Clare and I’m glad you’ve arrived safely in Oz – HAVE A GREAT TIME.

Wednesday: I went to Buggy fit - An exercise class with buggies! It was actually great fun, even though it was pouring with rain. Basically you power walk with your buggy and then do some arms, legs and buttocks work. I imagine this is going to get quite embarrassing in the summer months when there’ll be more folk out walking and wondering what has caused the mass invasion of buggies!
Thursday: Its official Bethany does not like shopping… this is the third time that she has slept peacefully until the minute Mummy has entered the changing room! At least it stops me spending money!
Friday: Its 0730 so nothing much to report yet. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN
Time to go and start the day:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home