You asked for it!

Here we go!!! – My lack of computer literacy and inability to spell could make this an entertaining (or extremely dull) means of communication with you all, but as requested, we have now set up a Blog!
With Bean’s impending arrival, life in the Davidson household is getting pretty manic. I’ve had to make the difficult transition between full time work and lady of leisure…. I really haven’t struggled with this in the slightest! I’m maximising those afternoon nap opportunities at the moment as I’m sure that any sleep is soon to become a thing of the past!
Trauma’s with the new carpets, mean that we are now waiting for the lounge / dining room, hall, stairs and landing to be refitted – I have been assured that this will only take 10 days… let’s hope so, otherwise Bean’s arrival might make this tricky.
The nursery is painted, but the vacuum cleaner is suffering from over work and just succeeds in moving fluff around rather than sucking it up so we haven’t actually put any of the furniture in there yet!
Other than that the content of my hospital bag is located in several piles around the house – really most put it in a bag at some point! Mark’s foot should be free from it’s cast tomorrow, so hopefully he’ll be back driving prior to needing to take me to hospital!
Not sure when the next update will be – depends on whether Bean is on time I guess… but hopefully soon we’ll be able to share fantastic news and pictures of a wrinkly little bambino with you......


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home